Click the VR window to begin using your mouse to look around, once loading is complete.
Movement: W, S, A, and D keys to move forward, backwards, left and right respectively.
Fullscreen: Press number 1 key to enter fullscreen or click button below.
Press Esc key to exit fullscreen mode, or return mouse control outside the game.
Welcome to the GMIT School of Design and Creative Arts Virtual Showcase 2021
This virtual gallery contains work from 29 of our graduates from the 4 pathways of the Design programme.
- Animation and Game Design
- Graphic Design
- Textiles and Fashion Design
- Industrial Design
The gallery must be viewed on a PC or laptop, using:
- W, S, A, and D keys to move forward, backwards, left and right respectively.
- The Mouse to rotate left and right or look up and down. (You may need to left-click after you enter full screen in order to use the mouse for looking correctly).
- When a students name becomes visible below a display, press “spacebar” on keyboard to open/close a more info panel.
- Press “r” to return to the beginning of the Gallery
- Click on the blue square on the bottom right of the gallery window to view in full screen, or click the Fullscreen button below.
- ESC key will return mouse control outside the game, and exit full screen.
- A computer / laptop with keyboard and mouse.
- A WebGL compatible browser (Google Chrome, Brave, Chromium, Microsoft Edge)